Do you enjoy watching cricket? Isn’t the best thing with cricket, the tea break? From the post, Sachin smells tea and wakes up, but high doesn’t last the day:
Before tea, Tendulkar had looked edgy and uncomfortable. … Something in Tendulkar’s tea seemed to remove all the uncertainty from his game.
(http://cricket.expressindia.com/, December 28, 2011.)
In the news:
- Burundi tea export earnings jump in Nov – Reuters.
- Pakistan emerges as leading market for Indian tea – The Economic Times.
- Indian tea production to hit record high: McLeod Russel – Moneycontrol.com.
- Taiwan tea exports to China grow under ECFA – Focus Taiwan.
- Students re-enact Boston Tea Party – Wallowa.com.
- Nielsen names Aldi tea ad as most popular for 2011 – The Drum.