You are welcome to join us on December 16 for a celebration of the Boston Tea Party on December 16, 1773. We want to commemorate the Sons of Liberty with a toast and a tea party. Here is an excerpt from our press release:
The reason for launching it on the Fourth of July, is to celebrate the foundation of the United States of America initiated by the patriots called Sons of Liberty. The Boston Tea Party event has an important role in the development of the American Revolution that led to the Declaration of independence.
You are welcome to join the “Tea Party Now” revolution at TeaParty.Nu (nu = now in Swedish)!
The spirit of the “Tea Party Now” movement and the mission of “connecting tea enthusiasts” is illustrated with the TeaParty.nu logotype created by John Cox.
(MyPRGenie.com, July 28, 2011.)
- Toast to the Sons of Liberty
- The Boston Tea Party
- Afternoon / high / afterwork tea
- The Original American Protest – Time.
- The Destruction of the Tea – BostonTeaPartyShip.com
- Boston Tea Party: Eyewitness Account by a Participant – HistoryPlace.com
- What kind of tea was destroyed at the Boston Tea Party? – Boston-Tea-Party.org
by justin fain