We will continue to have posts on culinary tea stuff on Saturdays. We thought it could be in order to have a pizza recipe now when Herman Cain, former President of Godfather’s Pizza, has formally announced his presidential candidacy. The recipe is taken from Martin Lindeskog’s post, Pizza Slize, on EGO blog:
Pizza with Hungarian sausages
Dough (6 pizza pies)
- 1/2 package yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2.5 dl water (lukewarm)
- 0.5 dl olive oil
- 6 dl flour
- Put the yeast in a bowl and mix it with the lukewarm water, sugar, and salt.
- Add olive oil and flour in batches, and make it into a dough.
- Put a cloth over the bowl and let the dough rise for about an hour.
- Take out the dough and cut it into pieces.
- Roll out the dough.
- Put the pizza pie on a cookie sheet.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- salt and black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the onion and garlic.
- Then the ingredients are “soft,” add sugar, tomato puree, crushed tomatoes, oregano and basil.
- Let the sauce simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add some salt and black pepper.
- Beer sausage
- Paprika (bell pepper)
- Chile pepper
- Grated cheese
- Add the tomato sauce, cheese, and the toppings on the pizza pie.
- Put the baking plate in the oven for circa 15 minutes at 275 degrees Celsius.
More on the Tea Party and Herman in Cain at PJTV: Michael Barone on 2012: There Is No Front Runner, Just Runners.